Rules & Regulation
- Admission is open to full time students. Preference will be given to
out station students.
- The application form completed in all respects should be submitted
to the Office of the Owner on any working day during office hours.
- Admission to the Student Accommodation will be cancelled if
incomplete or false information is furnished.
- Admission will be valid for any academic year only, i.e., July to
April, every year.
- Students are required to give their consent about continuing the
Student Accommodation facilities in the New Year, when asked by
- Student Accommodation fee for the next academic year is required
to be paid in the month of April.
- The owner reserves its right to cancel admission of undeserving
students without giving any reason.
- The owner reserves its right to increase the Student
Accommodation fee, if necessary.
- The fees paid by the student, is not refundable, unless there is
another student to replace the existing.
- The owner will not be responsible for any mishap.
- Students residing in the Student Accommodation managed
by the owner shall strictly observe all the Rules and Regulations in
force from time to time. Breach of rules / regulation may invite
rustication / fine.
- During their stay in the Student Accommodation they will be
under the control of the the owner.
- Smoking, consumption of alcoholic drinks and spitting is
strictly prohibited In the Student Accommodation premises.
- Every student shall be in her Student Accommodation by 11
p.m. If she has to stay out after the said timing owing to any
special reason, she must obtain prior permission from the Director
(Admin) / Rector The application for leave of absence from the
Student Accommodation shall be made in writing through dean to
the Director / (Admin) and her permission shall be obtained. Late
entry without prior permission will invite penalty / rustication.
- Every case of illness and accident must be reported
immediately to the owner.
- No function or celebration shall be organized.
- Resident students are not permitted to convene any meeting
of any sort.
- No poster etc should be put up anywhere, either in rooms or
- Students are not allowed to play any kind of sports in the
- Throwing of water colour etc. on one another and on the
walls / property of the Student Accommodation is strictly
- Student suffering from any contagious diseases will not be
allowed to stay in the Student Accommodation. Decision of the
Owner in this regard will be final and binding
- Every student shall keep the room allotted to him clean and
neat. She shall take proper care of the furniture and fixtures
handed over to her. The Student Accommodation authorities have
the right to enter and inspect the rooms at any time, even in the
absence of students.
- All matters relating to differences among student and
complaints about the Student Accommodation servants shall be
brought to the notice of the Owner, who will take such action as
may be necessary. No police complaint will be lodged by the
students before taking prior permission from the Owner.
- Students are expected to switch off the lights and fans In
their rooms every time they go out and take precautions to
economize electricity consumption.
- Charges for any damages to the property as well as to the
furniture and fixtures caused by a student/students negligible will
be recovered from the student/students staying in the said flat
- Students should not drive nails, screws etc. into the wall or
doors. No repairs shall be done by the students themselves. They
should approach the Owner who will arrange for repairs.
- Student Accommodation is meant only for the use of
bonafide students of those particulars Student Accommodation.
Visitors are not allowed to enter any room.
- The Student Accommodation Authorities did not hold
themselves responsible to the safe custody of the property of the
students staying in the Student Accommodation. Students should
provide their own locks and should take proper care of their
belongings. They should not leave the key of the room anywhere
around, THE OWNER will not be responsible for the loss of
personal belongings of the students.
- Before leaving the Student Accommodation, a student must
pay all dues and hand over the charges of the room and other
material in satisfactory.
- If any student Is round misbehaving and misconducting
herself, she will be expelled from the Student Accommodation
immediately and the fees paid by her will be forfeited.
- Permission must be sought and obtained, if night outs (only
for local guardian and parent house) are desired from Student
Accommodation in charge, 2 days in advance.
- No music system is allowed In Student Accommodation.
- Any complaint from the neighbours/society will result in
- Student Accommodation is expected to be vacated with
luggage every summer vacation.